General Announcement #1

:: Main :: Announcements

View previous topic View next topic Go down

General Announcement #1

Post  Damxge on Thu May 05, 2016 7:31 am

Sup peeps (if anyone reads this). Casey, you've got your admin status back as promised.

I apologize it took me a while to do it but I have been busy with my personal life and this is the first time I've been on a computer in almost two weeks. I'm going to go look into grabbing you the posts you requested from AP as well.

In other news, the forum looks really bad and I think I might have to pretty it up a little. Seems we're missing a lot of buttons and such.

Rook
Rook

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: General Announcement #1

Post  cyclonecasey on Thu May 05, 2016 3:52 pm

Thanks, I'll try not to get my hopes up though, I know the chances are pretty low.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ||[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ramelaun wrote:"I definitely love to see Lucinda's personality, and how she is definitely a beautiful character who can certainly flaunt it, but isn't afraid to stab the patriarchy with a high heel."
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge on Fri May 06, 2016 12:27 pm

You've got a good chance to succeed. After all, I managed to get this forum up to twenty+ member posting daily after it was abandoned by Drag and I am by no means a master of forums hahah.

Best of luck to you, and I'll probably post a bit as well to help ya out, though I won't be doing any promoting or admin-type boolsheet, I'll leave that to you. And, if you need it, my help is always on call if you need it.

Rook
Rook

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey on Fri May 06, 2016 1:06 pm

Oh, I meant retrieving stuff from AltPlat

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ||[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ramelaun wrote:"I definitely love to see Lucinda's personality, and how she is definitely a beautiful character who can certainly flaunt it, but isn't afraid to stab the patriarchy with a high heel."
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge on Fri May 06, 2016 1:09 pm

Yeah, it's looking grim on that front. The site isn't wanting to give me the backup files unless I renew, and I don't have a hundred twenty bucks to do so.

Rook
Rook

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey on Fri May 06, 2016 1:48 pm

Ouch!!!

cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top