Fate's Puppet Show

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fate's Puppet Show

Post  Agrapeinthesun on Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:58 pm

We all know about fate, but what if you knew about it and had a chance to stop it.

A group of kids aged 14-19, have been cursed yet blessed. The curse is they have to live through their fates over and over again, yet they have a chance to change it and each time they get closer to a happy ending.

Once they reach the happy ending, the puppet show is over and they can live normally.

Character Sheet.

Name: Louise Kastle
Appearance: Long brown hair with green streaks, blue eyes. is wearing a multi-coloured skirt with petal shaped tips, a white shirt, a yellow vest, grey stockings and brown boots.

Back to top Go down

Re: Fate's Puppet Show

Post  Legotransform on Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:38 am

What?

Erm... Wait... Er... WHAT?

Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun on Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:51 pm

Okay.

They're basically human puppets until they win this game of fate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform on Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:58 pm

Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey on Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:12 am

Metaphorically... and also, WTF?

Insane Person