Unnamed X-mas themed RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unnamed X-mas themed RP

Post  cyclonecasey on Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:38 pm

So I have this Idea of something kinda crossed between "Rise of the Guardians" and "Nightmare Before Christmas" in the sense that I'm keeping Santa, the Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny, the Sandman (and et cetera) COMPLETELY separate and this is focusing only on Santa, his crew, and Christmas.

So Far I have the idea that the Reindeer are kinda like bodyguards/assassins, and there are the three ghosts as well (Ghost of Christmas yet to come, obviously being a prophet/seer type character).

Problem is it's not enough to really get started... I need a bad guy (not the Grinch, please) and I need a threat...
A good title would be good too!

Insane Person
Insane Person

View user profile http://insyncinsanity.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Unnamed X-mas themed RP

Post  Agrapeinthesun on Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:40 pm

The Day Christmas Nearly Stopped?

As for a bad guy..........Jack Frost?

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge on Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:42 pm

Enemy: Santa's bitter brother and his army of yetis.
Chris' little brother, Cole, is bitter and cold, furious with Chris' success and popularity, while all of his own endeavors come to no fruition. So he decides to kill Chris and take his place.

Title: Family Affairs
idk xD

@Grape, already done in Santa Clause 3(?)

Rook

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun on Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:44 pm

Yeah, but our own different version. Jack Frost wasn't made for Santa Clause movie series. he was made before them. LONG before them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge on Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:46 pm

I know, but I think it'd feel like kind of a ripoff.

Rook

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey on Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:56 pm

Why? I was thinking something like "the Last Christmas" or "Silent Night"

Insane Person
Insane Person

View user profile http://insyncinsanity.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun on Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:00 pm