Sup Guys I'm New!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sup Guys I'm New!

Post  GreenGlassNotes on Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:14 am

New here, of course. What can I say? A person liked the writing I had and sent me the link. I guess I'll be posting my story chapters here so you guys can read (I'm trying to get more people to see it).
So anyways, I love rollplay, and I have some experience from previous sites I've been on. It's probably where I got a lot of my writing skills from.

I'll try to be on as often as I can, and good day.

Back to top Go down

Re: Sup Guys I'm New!

Post  Damxge on Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:27 am

Sweet! Can't wait to see more of your writing (like most of the people I invite, I just skim through their folders to see how good they are and whether or not they're a nutjob lol)

Welcome to EXRPG,
Don't hesitate to start making threads and posting!

My name is Cross, though you can call me Mike if you like; if you have any questions or comments, don't hesitate to PM me Happy

Rook

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenGlassNotes on Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:38 am

Cool, thanks.

There is one insuperable obstacle to a belief in ghosts. A ghost never comes naked: he appears either in a winding-sheet or "in his habit as he lived." To believe in him, then, is to believe that not only have the dead the power to make themselves visible after there is nothing left of them, but that the same power inheres in textile fabrics. Supposing the products of the loom to have this ability, what object would they have in exercising it? And why does not the apparition of a suit of clothes sometimes walk abroad without a ghost in it? These be riddles of significance. They reach away down and get a convulsive grip on the very tap-root of this flourishing faith." ~Ambrose Bierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsurou on Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:47 pm

Hi. I got here the same way you did just today, and I've already posted some of my work. I look forward to seeing yours.

Tatsurou
Newcomer
Newcomer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top